Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and wife of 11 years, my daily routine is a whirlwind. In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby. Baking! This blog highlights my journey into baking and chronicles my sporadic adventures.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Results of my Facebook Cupcake Poll

Which Scratch Cupcake Recipe Should I Try Next?

Boston Cream Pie
9 Votes

Killer Black and White Cheesecake
4 votes

Spice Cupcakes wtih Orange Buttercream Frosting
3 Votes

Chocolate with Peppermint Buttercream
2 Votes

Coconut Snowballs
2 Votes

Cookies N' Cream
1 Vote

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
1 Vote

Amaretto Cream
0 Votes

So in the end, Boston Cream cupcakes were the clear winner but I ended up making Coconut Snowballs because I had the ingredients on hand.  Time to shop for my Boston Cream ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment