Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and wife of 11 years, my daily routine is a whirlwind. In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby. Baking! This blog highlights my journey into baking and chronicles my sporadic adventures.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have Your Cake, And Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and devoted wife, my daily routine is a whirlwind.  The delicate balancing act of a work at home Mom with three children and a bustling home childcare can be difficult to pull off. 

In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby.  Baking!  This blog will chronicle my journey into baking and highlight my adventures.  After all, life is a journey so we must live and learn folks. 

Bear with me as I build my cake decorating stash, take my first Wilton cake decorating method course, create my first theme cake design, explore fondant and gum paste,  venture into the world of cake-pops and try my hand at designer cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment