Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and wife of 11 years, my daily routine is a whirlwind. In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby. Baking! This blog highlights my journey into baking and chronicles my sporadic adventures.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wish List

PANS
Wilton Cupcake Pan

Alphabet Cake pan

Mini muffin pans

3 pc Diamond pan set

3 pc Paisley Pan set (I just saw these at Walmart and they're TDF!!)

Tasty Fill Cake pan

Wonder Mold Kit

SPRINKLES, COLOURS & SUGARS
Nonparils:
Edible Glitter:
Wilton Candy Eyeballs
Pearlized Sugar
Sugar Pearls
Pearlized Jimmies
Some kind of sprinkles organizer system
Dora Icing Colors set

STANDS
Cupcake stand for 23

BAKEWARE
Egg Separator  so far I'm using the good ole shell to shell method.
Flour / Sugar Shaker
Stackable Cooling Racks
Wilton Candy thermometer
Stainless steel bowls

FONDANT
Butterfly punch
Leaf plunger cutter
Leaf 4 pc plunger set
Alphabet cutters set

No comments:

Post a Comment