Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and wife of 11 years, my daily routine is a whirlwind. In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby. Baking! This blog highlights my journey into baking and chronicles my sporadic adventures.

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Retro File

Pics of amateur baking so you can appreciate my starting point.

Lemon cupcakes ~ Some with chocolate chips, others with walnuts.

Chocolate cupcakes with white frosting

Peanut butter Holiday rice crispy squares

Chocolate covered rice crispy squares

Christmas cut out cookies.  But my kids get lots of credit for the decorating.  ;)

Some coconut ladyfingers that Lily and I made.  The jello layer didn't take.

Home made chocolate chip cookies.  We burned some, but we've never been picky eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment