Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!

As a Mommy of three and wife of 11 years, my daily routine is a whirlwind. In an effort to carve out some "me time" and explore a creative outlet, I have picked up a new hobby. Baking! This blog highlights my journey into baking and chronicles my sporadic adventures.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chocolate Marshmallow Candy Squares

PREP:  10 minutes READY IN:  1hour 10 min (including refridgerating) SERVES: 25

DIRECTIONS:
MICROWAVE 1pkg (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi Sweet Chocolate and 1 cup KRAFT Crunchy Peanut Butter (I didn't have it so I used smooth) in a microwavable bowl on MEDIUM for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.  Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.

ADD 4cups Jet Puffed fruit flavoured mini marshmallows (250g bag), toss to coat. 
SPOON into greased 9 inch square pan and refridgerate until firm. 
CUT into 25 squares, enjoy!

Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate squares

Fruity Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows

This was supposed to be crunchy. I WISH I had crunchy, but smooth will have to do.

Mixing peanut butter and chocolate

Tossing Marshmallows into the mixture ~ I transferred this into a larger bowl after this pic

Smooth the mixture into a greased pan and refridgerate

Hot chocolatey goodness.  Hard not to dip into that with a spoon.  I'll get a pic of the cut squares later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment